This new size provides multiple advantages for our readers and advertisers:
- Improved delivery time to both coasts
- Improved newsstand distribution and positioning
- Easier for distributors and mailers to handle, reducing problems and delays
- Easier for you to pick up ads that appear in other standard-size publications
- More color pages available for both advertising and editorial
To make sure you don’t miss the historic first magazine-size issue, get your subscription now. Click Here
Gun Digest the Magazine will now be published as a standard-sized magazine, starting with the May 10, 2010 issue. The new size provides readers an even cleaner format.
About the Author: Corey Graff is the online editor for gundigest.com. His personal interest in firearms includes handguns for hunting and self-defense as well as guns from the World War II era.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.