Blackhawk Speed Clips: Essential for Gear with MOLLE Straps
The reason? It is such a hassle weaving straps and loops is time-consuming and tedious.
Well, as the old TV pitchmen used to say, “Those days are gone! Blackhawk Speed Clips make rigging your MOLLE gear fast and easy!”
Best of all, this claim is true. Blackhawk Speed Clips are strong, flexible and durable. The carbon-fiber polymer material will never rust, moves easily through the MOLLE loops and can be used with any piece of gear.
If your pouch already has MOLLE straps, you can cut them off or tuck them behind the Blackhawk Speed Clips. Available in 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-inch lengths, the Blackhawk Speed Clips give you the versatility you need to rig your kit the way you want.
Blackhawk Speed Clips Specs
- Blackhawk Speed Clips DO NOT RUST!
- Contain a lanyard hole for accessories
- Free floating for use with other accessories, unlike MOLLE straps
- Just like the name, they are FAST!
- Color matched to gear
- Comes in 3″, 5″, 7″ and 9″ lengths for any size pouches
- Can be used with all of Blackhawk’s new 38-series pouches
- Can be used with any existing MOLLE pouch (just cut the strap off or tuck it behind the Blackhawk Speed Clip)
- Versatile: Can be used in other innovative ways to enhance your personal setup
- Patent pending
Click here to order Blackhawk Speed Clips from GunDigestStore.com.