A Spyderco Tenacious Review
The reality is most of us will never use a knife for a weapon. That’s mentality you need to take with this Spyderco Tenacious review.
A knife is a tool and as such it needs to be tough and functional to complete the tasks we expect of it. The Spyderco Tenacious is a mid-sized knife meaning it is easy to carry and works well for most jobs, from cutting rope to breaking down boxes.
It has a black G-10 laminate handle that is both light and tough. Internally skeletonized steel liners make thing rigid and strong without adding a bunch of weight. The leaf-shaped blade is flat-ground from 8Cr13Mov stainless for great performance.
* Oversized Spyderco round hole
* Textured spine jimping for slip-proof confidence
* A Walker Linerlock (with jimped liner)
* A four-way pocket clip lets you set your carry and draw preference: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
* Screw together construction
* Blade = 3.375″
This is one knife you’ll want to carry with you every day.
Your Turn: Write a Spyderco Tenacious Review
Click here to order the Spyderco Tenacious from GunDigestStore.com at a great price. Then leave your own Spyderco Tenacious review in the comments below. Do you agree that it’s a versatile knife for everyday carry? What would you change?