Barnes Precison Machine, Inc. (barnesprecision.com) has been licensed as a Type 7 manufacturer by the ATF and has an SOT stamp for suppressor manufacture and currently manufactures a full line of AR-15 parts and accessories. The also produce three outstanding finished rifles.
The BPM CQB/Patrolman’s Carbine is is an agile, soft-shooting carbine loaded with features normally seen on rifles at twice the price.
- BPM Stainless Steel Match Barrel, available in 11.5”, 14.5”, and 16” lengths.
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Mid-length gas system with stainless steel low profile gas block.
- BPM A2-style flash hider (muzzle break / breaching tip)
- 9” or 12” BPM PSFFRS hand-guard with sling swivel options.
- Receiver ‘accurizing’ set screw.
- 7075 Forged Mil-spec CNC machined-hard anodized lower receiver with accurizing screw and rear detent set screw.
- 12” or 9” inch Picatinny Spec Free-Float Rail System. Featuring BPM enhanced barrel nut to achieve unprecedented rigidity for the length of the rail. Each rail system features four steel reinforced interchangeable sling swivel inserts.
- Barnes Precision Machine A2-Style muzzle device. Reduces muzzle blast and felt recoil, complete with a breaching tip.
The Designated Marksman Rifle includes an 18 or 20-inch barrel, a fixed A-2 style stock and can be had with a nickel boron bolt carrier group.
The Tactical Match Carbine comes complete with a mid-length gas system, low profile gas block and a 12-inch BPM handguard with sling swivel options.
It also includes an ACE SOCOM stock with a full-length buffer spring and buffer.
Just add your preferred optics and a couple accessories and this rifle is ready for service in any 3-Gun Match.
All of Barnes Precision rifles are built on the reputation of quality parts and manufacturing experience BPM has put together over the years in this industry.
Often times you will find similar rifles that cost twice the price.