Thanks to everyone who commented for a chance to win Massad Ayoob’s new book, Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry 2nd Edition. It’s been really interesting to read about your experiences. Massad said it well in his blog last week: it’s a fascinating spontaneous study of the mindset of armed citizens.
Congratulations to the winner of this week’s book giveaway, “GarandGal.”
If you didn’t win the giveaway this round but would like to buy a copy of Massad’s book, stop by the Gun Digest Store today. In Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry 2nd Edition, an updated version of the first edition, you get the benefits of Massad’s most recent experience, including:
- Comprehensive coverage of the nuances of Castle Doctrine and stand your ground laws, including details from Ayoob’s experience in recent cases.
- An update to where you can (and can’t) carry, including a discussion of reciprocity and recent Supreme Court victories for concealed carry.
- In-depth discussion of spare ammo for concealed carry.
- Insight into the importance of lights for concealed carry and a review of available options.
- A holster update, where Ayoob tests many of the newest holster materials and models, discussing the rising popularity of hybrids (“a mating of leather with Kydex or polymer”), Remora holsters, breakaway pants, holsters for women and the Versacarry.
Order your copy of Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry 2nd Edition today, and remember to use promo code INSIDEGDB to get free standard U.S. shipping on your order. (Promo code fine print: Items which ship directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for free shipping.)
Thanks for reading the blog, and remember to check in often for more chances to win great Gun Digest books.
Other titles you might like from Massad Ayoob include: