***Giveaway ended August 14, 2011, but check the blog often for more chances to win!***
Whether you’re a professional gunsmith or an interested amateur, you’ll find everything you need to know about keeping your AR perking in Gunsmithing: The AR-15. Written by master gunsmith and AR-15 expert Patrick Sweeney, this book is your one-volume guide to repairing, maintaining and modifying America’s favorite rifle.
Respond in the comments below to enter the random drawing for a copy of Patrick Sweeney’s Gunsmithing: The AR-15. As always, you can also just say you’d like to win the book.
And, this week, let’s try something new: Bonus entries for sending your friends! For each person who says in their comment “(Your name here) sent me,” you’ll get an extra entry in the drawing.
- Gun Digest Book of the AR-15
- Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 Volume 2
- Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 Volume 3
- Get all three AR-15 volumes and save $20!
- Own the Night (Selection and Use of Tactical Lights and Laser Sights)
- Gun Digest Book of the Tactical Rifle
- Gun Digest Book of the Tactical Shotgun
- Gun Digest Buyer’s Guide to Tactical Rifles
- Gun Digest Book of Classic Combat Handguns
F+W MEDIA/ GUN DIGEST Book Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of F+W Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising
Pages: 1 2
About the Author: Corrina Peterson manages book acquisitions and production at Gun Digest Books, the leading publisher of books covering everything there is to know about guns, ammo and knives. Corrina's interest in firearms began as the result of a close relationship with an M16 during active duty military service and went on to include trap shooting, upland bird hunting and wilderness elk hunting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.