Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• Basic skills and effective practice will keep your rounds on target
out to 400 yards. Jim Scott has the tips you need.
• Guncrafter Industries takes the 1911 to new heights, giving you a
.50 GI big bang from a 1911 platform.
• Sleek and light, the new Kel-Tec could be the ultimate back-up gun.
• You can make new grips for your 1911 with some careful measurements and attention to detail.
• ROTC pistol shooters have a new trophy to compete for, thanks to a generous donor.
• With ammo prices on the rise, handloading makes more sense than ever. The time to start is now.
• The S&W 317 AirLite is an excellent oddity that might just become a valuable collectible.
• The Lee-Enfield “Jungle Carbine” is still popular with collectors, even though its track record in the field was spotty.
• There’s plenty of great new gear for shooters and hunters.
• A book on rifles tells the whole story from the early days to today, and a reproduction of the original Army manual for the 1911 gives you the scoop on a great gun.
• Can an old lever-action become a “tactical” rifle? It can, if you slick up the action and use the gun for self-defense.
Click here to load up on a subscription.