Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• Still popular in all its forms, the AR-15 platform can be all things
to everyone. From a big-bore thumper to a tack-driving varmint gun to a weapon of war, America’s most popular rifl e is also the most versatile.
• Heller begins, and America watches.
• NRA-ILA wants voters at the polls.
• Cerberus makes big acquisitions in the firearms business. Time will tell if this is good for the industry.
• Dan Shideler loves oddities, and this book it right up his alley. From the obscure to the just plain weird, this great title has it all.
• Have you heard? Ear protection is nothing to ignore. With several models of hearing protection available, there is no excuse for not using one.
• Model 788 does exactly what it was meant to do. If you can find one, pick it up.
• Cabanas P-21 completes the collection, even if there is no reason to own one.
Click here to load up on a subscription.