Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• The firearms industry is unique among all forms of commerce. And the SHOT Show gives us all a chance to be part of something important.
• Sometime the coolest projects have no real practical use. But they are still fun.
• The flat-top AR offers a plethora of sighting options. From red-dots to lasers to ultra-tough iron sights, a flat-top takes all types of sights.
• Of all the cartridges out there, McMurchy still loves the .308 Winchester.
• The new .30 Remington is designed to make the AR platform a true deer rifle.
• Let’s talk progressively. Sooner or later if you reload you’ll want to step up to a
progressive press. When you do, get a good one.
• The NASGW show included the introduction of several new handguns from Charter Arms, Smith & Wesson and others.
• The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers annual show is the place where manufacturers show off new gear before the Big Gig at SHOT.
• With Remington and several other gunmakers now under one umbrella, one writer can see a lot of new guns in a weekend.
Click here to load up on a subscription.