Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• Our election coverage is just starting.
• A book profiles guns of the old West.
• The Steyr 1903 was a tough customer.
• Bryce Towsley shares his insights on the upcoming election and .370 Sako.
• Keeping rifle bolts tight will give you predictable performance.
• The Heller victory could help in a California gun-law case.
• Paying attention to your ammo will ensure that your bullets are never the problem during a hunting trip.
• Gun owners often quote the Second Amendment, but these bookswill help you understand what it really means.
• Historically speaking, the Mauser rifle might have had more impact on world history than any other firearm.
• Get ready for the rootin’est, tootin’est time you can have with guns and a costume. Here’s how to gear up for cowboy action shooting.
• Ammo is critical on any hunt. Keep things organized and you won’t have any trouble.
• Taming recoil takes planning, especially when reducing the kick of a .22 LR.
• There’s plenty of great new gear.
• Barrett does it again with the BORS.
• Casting your own bullets takes time and practice, but it is worth the effort.
Click here to load up on a subscription.