Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• Celebrating 100 issues of editorial.
• The NRA boosts the future of women’s hunting through its WWE program.
• Holsters fit into three categories: duty, tactical and off-duty/concealment. Finding the right one isn’t difficult.
• There’s plenty of great new gear for hunters and shooting enthusiasts.
• Kevin Muramatsu decided to make his own 60-grain-compatible 10/22 barrel
from scratch. Here’s what he learned.
• There have been many “varmint” calibers introduced since the .22/250 came along, but it remains the standard.
• Here’s a handy guide to the best scopes, binoculars and tactical optics for 2008.
• An attorney explains why the recent Supreme Court decision in District of Columbia v. Heller reaches beyond firearms rights.
Click here to load up on a subscription.