Remember this cool video I did about the Uncle Mike’s Reflex concealed carry holster? I’d like to be able to say that is was my work that helped increase the popularity of this holster, but the reality is that it’s a great holster that offers impressive retention, but quick access. As you learned in the video, studies have shown that fine motor skills diminish quickly in stressful or threatening situations, leaving average gun owners unable to operate holsters with buttons, levers or retention straps. The Reflex Holster’s simple retention system allows users to easily draw the firearm when fine motor function has given way to gross motor skills. If you want to watch the video again, click here.
And now, the Reflex concealed carry holster is available for many more models of concealed carry handgun. Let’s hope your favorite gun is on the list.
Models are now available to fit the following handguns:
- 74211 – Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
- 74091 – Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P Pro – 9mm – 45 caliber
- 74111 – Fits most 1911 Commander style pistols from Sig Sauer, Springfield and Kimber
- 74141 – Ruger SR9, SR9C, SR40 and SR40C
- 74221 – Sig Sauer P220, P220R, P226, P226R
- 74271 – Springfield XD, XDM
Recommended gun books for those who carry concealed handguns:
Find more resources atgundigeststore.com/tactical
About the Author: Kevin Michalowski is the former Senior Editor of Gun Digest the Magazine and Tactical Gear Magazine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.