It’s nice to grab a flashlight named after one of the brightest stars in the night sky. It gives you a feeling of permanence and function — or maybe that’s the solid construction and easy-to-use controls.
· High-intensity LED, 120 lumen-output, never-change bulb
· Exceptionally strong anodized aluminum construction
· Precision-focused machined aluminum reflector
· Multiple modes: constant, momentary, strobe and dimming
· Run time: two hours on high, 300 hours on low
· Water resistant to 5 meters
· 5.9 inches long by 1.3 inches bezel by 1 inch body
· Rechargeable li-ion battery, charger included
· Optional pocket clip and lanyard included
· Aggressively knurled exterior prevents slipping grip
· Crenulated bezel and tailcap for enhanced tactical force-options
· Limited lifetime warranty
Gun Digest is the national bi-weekly source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Our in-depth editorial, exclusive price guide and new product features, brings valuable information to our high profile subscribers. Subscribe Now!
About the Author: Kevin Michalowski is the former Senior Editor of Gun Digest the Magazine and Tactical Gear Magazine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.