Since 1944, Gun Digest has been considered “The World’s Greatest Gun Book.” That’s because it’s full of gun information.
The new 2013 edition stays true to the tradition of excellence in firearms literature and gun information. It features in-depth articles about antique guns, testfire gun reviews on the latest guns, gun collecting secrets and roundups of what’s new from leading manufacturers. Its gun information is unrivaled by any other book!
What are People Saying About the Gun Information in Gun Digest 2013?
“This is a solid chunk of book, with lots of great illustrations and tons of good information. I bought it as a present for a friend and am very happy with it.” – Bob Lovely, Amazon reviewer
“Gun Digest was — and is — the 900-pound gorilla of firearms annuals. It didn’t matter if you were a handgunner, trap-shooter, historian, hunter, collector or even a rotten little kid from Indiana — Gun Digest always had something for you…In what other annual could you find articles by Elmer Keith, Jack O’Connor, Maj. George Nonte, Warren Page, Lucian Cary and dozens of other towering figures in shooting literature? No wonder Gun Digest had a world-wide following. In fact, it’d be surprising if it didn’t.” – Dan Shideler, editor of Gun Digest 2012
What Gun Information is Inside Gun Digest 2013?
- The Petersen Collection by Philip Schreier
- Guns of the Westerns by Rick Hacker
- Custom & Engraved Guns by Tom Turpin
- More Than Purdey by Terry Wieland
- Falling in Love with the .280 Ackley by Corey Graff
- Whatever Happened to the .41 Magnum? by Frank W. James
- The Truth About “Gun Tests” by Jon R. Sundra
- The Mauser C96 by Massad Ayoob
- The Truth About Mouse Guns by Paul Scarlata
- .223 vs 5.56: What’s the Problem? by Patrick Sweeney
- A Lust for Levers by Wayne van Zwoll
- Browning A-5: A Gun with Soul by Nick Hahn
- Ruger: Sixty Years of Single-Action Sixguns by John Taffin
- The Novak NEXT Pistol by Gary Paul Johnston
- 10 Shooting Myths Exposed by Tom Tabor
- The .450-400 Jeffery Double Returns by Jim Dickson
- Jack O’Connor’s Last Rifle by Tom Turpin
- 50 Years Inside Weatherby by Wayne van Zwoll
- Brownells: A Family Legacy by Steve Gash
- Guns of the Hillsville Courthouse Tragedy by Thomas Cacecci
- Bat Masterson’s Pocket Pistol by Duane Freeman
- Tightening Up the M1 .30 Carbine by Robert K. Campbell
- The 10-Gauge Magnum by L.P. Brezny
- “Weatherby Eye” Be Gone by Tom Tabor
- The Last Krag by John Malloy
Read an Excerpt From Gun Digest 2013
Before you order a copy, click here to read a preview article from Gun Digest 2013 about cleaning rifles. In it, Tom Tabor tackles one of the 10 shooting myths he exposes in his Gun Digest 2013 feature.
Hint: A dirty barrel is sometimes better than a clean one. It’s revealing gun information like this that’s made this series such a hit.
Gun Digest 2013: Get Gun Information Now
Join the millions of firearm enthusiasts who count themselves as Gun Digest fans. Whether you’re into hunting firearms, competition firearms, concealed carry firearms, tactical firearms, military firearms or just need reliable gun information, you’ll find something to love in Gun Digest 2013.
Click here to order Gun Digest 2013 from GunDigestStore.com for the best price.
Your Turn: What Gun Made the Biggest Impact on History?
In all of history, which firearm left the biggest footprint? Anywhere, any time, any situation. It’s your call. Leave your comment below.
About the Author: Gun Digest editors know guns so you know guns.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.