Gun Digest is the source for firearms news, pricing and guns for sale. Readers benefit from in-depth editorial expert advice, show reviews and practical how-to instructions. Subscriptions are the First Amendment way to stand up for your Second Amendment rights. Click here to begin your subscription to Gun Digest.
Inside This Issue
• New handguns for 2008 run the gamut from the truly interesting to the way cool, Kevin Michalowski writes. But one thing is for sure: Each spring brings a new crop of pistols for every imaginable use.
• If you want a gun that will do everything, Jim Schlender suggests, reach for the new KP1 from Knight. It’s not the first gun with interchangeable barrels, but it certainly raises the bar.
• Bryce Towsley adds his insight to the eternal question of shot placement vs. magnum power.
• Dave Workman addresses the perfect pistol bullet. (Hint: It doesn’t exist.)
• Dan Shideler admits his H&R .32-caliber vest pocket revolver is one of the ugliest guns he’s ever owned.
• The possibility of facing an active shooter is real, and only an armed citizen with courage can stop these mass killings.
• Great guns and gear for hunting and shooting.
• Keeping with his proclivity for ugly guns, Dan Shideler looks down the barrel of the ugliest .22 rifles he’s seen; the Daisy Legacy series. They might be collectible, but that doesn’t mean they are pretty.
Click here to load up on a subscription.