Bushmaster just sent us a note about their new Bushmaster Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System, and they say it completely eliminates the need for cleaning patches.
The Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System offers the best and most effective system to clean the chamber/bore of any firearm. It enables the user to quickly clean a firearm faster than any other system. The system eliminates the use of ineffective patches and reduces the need for metal bore brushes. The Bore Squeeg-E Cleaning System features a pull through system and includes the revolutionary new Bore Squeeg-E. The Bore Squeeg-E is made from a proprietary polymer that is not affected by cleaning chemicals. It is designed to scrape the lands and grooves of the bore to a mirror clean condition and keep the abrasive carbon fouling from harming the bore. The Bore Squeeg-E is attached to a free rotating cleaning cable, preventing the tools from loosening while being pulled through the helical rifling. With proper use, the Bore Squeeg-E will last many years eliminating the expensive and wasteful practice of continually buying and throwing away cloth patches.
The system comes standard with a complete line of “Master” cleaning chemicals: Bore Cleaner & Polish, Bore Rinse, and Lubricant & Protectant. It’s all Made in the USA. Bushmaster® Universal Bore Squeeg-E™ Cleaning System – Key Features:
- RIFLE LENGTH CABLE ASSEMBLY (18″)
- PISTOL LENGTH CABLE ASSEMBLY (12.0″)
- THREADED ROD, #8-32 X 3/4″ ZINC PLATED STEEL
- .22 / .223 / 5.56mm SQUEEG-E
- .243 / .25 SQUEEG-E
- 7MM / .270 SQUEEG-E
- .308 / .30 / 7.62 SQUEEG-E
- 357 / 380 / .38 / 9MM SQUEEG-E
- 10mm / .40 SQUEEG-E
- .44 / .45 SQUEEG-E
- .50/.410 SQUEEG-E
- 12 GA / 16 GA SQUEEG-E
- 20GA / 28GA SQUEEG-E
- PULL HANDLE 8-32
- 2 SIDED PICK
- .45 RIFLE NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- .45 PISTOL NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- 10 / 12 GA SHOTGUN NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- 20 / 28 GA SHOTGUN NYLON BRUSH 8-32
- .22 PISTOL BRONZE BRUSH HANDHELD (sleeve)
- 10 / 12GA SHOTGUN BRONZE BRUSH 8-32
- BUTTERFLY BRUSH, SS 1″ 8-32
- FLUX BRUSH, #3 X 5/8″, BLK BRISTLE (CUT TO LENGTH 4.5″) & CAP
- 2 – SNAP LID VIAL 1.5″ OD X 3.7″, CLEAR POLYPRO
- #1 MASTER™ Bore Cleaner & Polish – 1/2oz.
- #2 MASTER™ Bore Rinse – 1oz. Squeeze bottle
- #3 MASTER™ Premium Lubricant – 1/2oz.
It’s so new that McMillan does not yet have the kit on its website. But for more information on Bushmaster stuff click here.