Free Download: Deluxe Version Tactical Gear Magazine iPad App Released
Tactical Gear, a special project of Gun Digest, has released an iPad version of its digital publication. But this is not just another magazine thrown into a PDF and called a “digital edition.” The new Tactical Gear iPad App is completely optimized for the interactive tools available on the iPad.
The Tactical Gear Magazine iPad app takes full advantage of the suite of features available to iPad users, providing an engaging way to interact with and learn more about tactical firearms and gear for self-defense, concealed carry, law enforcement and military use.
“Tactical Gear for the iPad creates a rich, immersive experience that you can’t get with any other format,” said publisher Jim Schlender. “This exciting new app lets you examine guns and gear as if you’re holding them in your hand. You can watch videos, listen to audio descriptions, read more in-depth articles or simply skim.
“This experience goes far beyond the limited capabilities of other digital magazines. Innovative controls allow you to rotate and pan across guns or call out more views and information — within both the features and the ads — with the swipe of your finger.”
Features in the premiere issue:
- SWAT commander Scott Wagner takes an in-depth look at the FN Five SeveN pistol
- Editor Kevin Michalowski shows off the ½-inch MOA capabilities of Les Baer’s Ultimate .308
- Learn about Rock River Arms’ new Elite Operator, a .308 battle rifle that handles like an AR-15
- Experience the edge-holding power of SOG’s new Swedge line of knives as Kim Breed puts edge geometry to the test
- Get your hands on Steyr’s M-Series of pistols with great ergonomics and superior sights
- Take an inside look at some of the hottest new items featured at SHOT Show 2011
To download your free premiere iPad edition of Tactical Gear, Click Here. Or, log into iTunes from your iPad and search for Tactical Gear.
The Tactical Gear Magazine iPad app takes full advantage of the suite of features available to iPad users, provides an engaging way to interact with and learn more about tactical firearms and gear for self-defense, concealed carry, law enforcement and military use.
Don’t Have an iPad? Check Out the Standard Online Version of Tactical Gear Digital March 2011